Our Trustees have been selected for the diversity of skills they bring to the strategic direction of Everton in the Community.
To ensure effective governance, the Trustees meet officially three times a year. The charity's trustees are:
- Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale - Chair of the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive Officer, Everton Football Club.
- Sir John Jones
- Mr Alan McTavish - Head of Commercial, Everton Football Club.
- Professor Charles Mills
Everton in the Community has the dedicated support of the following patrons:
- Lady Harriett Carter – Everton in the Community Patron.
- Mr Bill Kenwright – Chairman of Everton Football Club and Everton in the Community Patron.
- Dame Judi Dench – Honorary Patron of Everton in the Community.
- Amanda Holden – Honorary Patron of Everton in the Community.
- Mr Paul Choong – Senior Vice President of External Affairs for Chang and Everton in the Community International Patron.
- Sir Ken Robinson – Honorary Patron of Everton Free School and Sixth Form CollegeOur ambassadors are
Everton in the Community is pleased to have the support of an esteemed group of ambassadors who champion the work of the charity:
- Chief Constable Andy Cooke, Merseyside Police
- Professor James Keaton MBE
- Mr Graeme Sharp
- Rt Hon Jane Kennedy
- Sir Terry Leahy
- Mr Steve Smith
- Professor Cynthia Pine CBE
- Mr Mark Kent
- Mr Mark Carney
- Mr Andrew Lancel
- Mayor Joe Anderson
The start of the 2018-19 season saw the full first-team squad as well as manager Marco Silva and Director of Football Marcel Brands pledge their ongoing commitment to championing the work of Everton in the Community.
Five players have also been selected to act as ambassadors and spearhead key areas of the work for the charity:
- Seamus Coleman – Disability
- Richarlison – Youth Engagement
- Leighton Baines – Health and Wellbeing
- Jordan Pickford – Sports Development
- Theo Walcott – Employment Engagement, Education and Training